We are pleased to invite all our customers to an informative webinar featuring Scott Bream, Washington State Office of Cybersecurity and moderated by Ken Moyle of K6 Partners on July 11, 2017 at 11am PT.
State and local entities are looking for new ways to engage citizens and provide value through digital channels. Yet they face challenges that are different from those faced by private industry. What are the best practices for rolling out electronic signatures? Can a policy help? Our panel will help you avoid common mistakes and provide guidance for a smoother transition to digital government.
- Scott Bream – Washington State Office of CyberSecurity
- Jenti Vandertuig – Chief Procurement Officer, County of Santa Clara, California
- Howard Hill – Information Technology Manager, County of Alameda, California
- Dominic Namnath – Tri-Counties Regional Center
- Moderator: Ken Moyle, K6 Partners