This release contains several bug fixes as well as some preliminary work for reporting configuration. Stay tuned for more updates around reporting in the near future.
- Preview: Reporting Configuration – we are including a preliminary interface for configuring reports from data entered through Workflow Forms. Look for more improvements as we continue to build more reporting features.
- Bugfix: When updating a Notification Channel entering a blank end date (to allow the Notification Channel to be valid forever) would generate an API error. Blank end dates are now processes as valid.
- Bugfix: On the admin Transaction management screen the state for all transactions was shown as “null”. Transactions will now show the name of the current state.
- Bugfix: In certain cases it was possible for a Workflow Path step to be run twice if running the step was slow and a second request could be made before the first completed. Locking was introduced to ensure that a step could only be run one at time.
- Bugfix: In certain cases the AIRLIFT session cookie could be corrupted and cause an “Integrity check failure” error that would require clearing cookies to fix. An invalid cookie is now cleared and the user redirected to the login page.