Many IT organizations today find that existing legacy systems lack the flexibility, scalability, control, and insights needed to keep data protected and users productive. That is the reason that Box is launching a brand-new Admin Insights Dashboard and enhanced retention policies. Continue
Join the AIRLIFT team at Boxworks
BoxWorks is the annual Box event of the season where you can meet everyone, from Box executives, Box product experts, our top customers, industry-leading thought leaders, and thousands of your peers. And you should be there too!
BoxWorks 2018 is on August 29-30 in San Francisco
In the past, Box has been honored to have speakers such as Tim Cook (Apple, CEO) to Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson (Director, Hayden Planetarium). BoxWorks is held in the heart of San Francisco during the fall. We would love to have you join our thriving BoxWorks community! Save the date for BoxWorks 2018.
There’s no better opportunity to explore new technologies while creating stronger ties with your peers. Click here for more information on BoxWorks.
Please reach out to us if you’re interested in going. We’d love to see you there and might be able to get you tickets!
This release contains a bug fix for Connect.
- Bugfix: An error in the default Connect create screen prevented selecting a form to send. Accounts using custom envelope creation were not affected.
- Improvement: User management via the API. User management tasks can now be completed via the API. This allows for more streamlined interfaces for user management in Respond and other use case specific applications.
- Bugfix: Some Box API calls failed due to being “chunk” encoded.
Did you know you can use Box to display important documents for your constituents right on your website and easily manage them without needing to contact your webmaster every time a PDF gets updated? Continue
- Improvement: AIRLIFT Register custom pages can now use Service Workers to provide event driven functionality.
cloudPWR is excited to announce that, since its launch this last August, hundreds of parents and dozens of case workers and teachers from all over the United States have been using MyLifePlan on AIRLIFT.
This release contains bugfixes and other improvements.
- Bugfix: When sending an ad hoc DocuSign Envelope the completed Envelope would not be fully processed and sent to the connected endpoint.
- Bugfix: Some API query operators were not behaving as expected.
- Security improvements and updates.
Government buyers have more choices than ever before when procuring technology solutions, from on-premises solutions to Software as a Service cloud-based solutions. Finding the right product that will meet the security, productivity, and flexibility requirements of government is critical to meet the needs of your citizens. AIRLIFT is a Software as a Service platform for delivering Government to Citizen (G2C) and Government to Government (G2G) applications using a true cloud-based infrastructure. Continue
This past January, cloudPWR, who acts as the local resource for WA state master contract (04913) for Box cloud storage, began a monthly newsletter. The topic outlined how Washington State makes it easy for government agencies to acquire inexpensive and secure cloud storage. If you missed it you can check it out here. Continue