cloudPWR holds the Master Contract #04913 for Cloud Storage with the State of Washington.
A Content Platform for the Digital Age
BOX is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
This contract is for cloudPWR which will act as a local resource for WA state’s public contract for Box software.
Contract #06915 & #05613
- Business Analysts are tasked with helping the business meet its objectives and goals. Understands how work is being conducted, and through analysis, determine solutions to the issues. The solution could include training, process changes, and modifications to business rules, modifications to or implementation of new technology, or a combination of all four. The Business Analyst may work with stakeholders to conduct a feasibility study and possibly a business case to justify an investment in change. The person conducting this work may not have the title “business requirements analyst” but the activities they engage in are business analysis.
- IT Business Analysis provides guidance on how to design, develop, and implement IT services, not only as an organizational capability but also as a strategic asset. The service strategy of any State Agency must be grounded upon a fundamental acknowledgement that its constituents do not consume products; they contact State Agencies to satisfy particular needs
Who can use these contracts?
How to purchase
- When you’re ready to purchase or have any additional questions please contact our sales team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at: 206.588.6861 x.7008
Who we are
- We’re a Tacoma-based software company, read more about us here.
- Have additional questions? Contact us here?