Innovation and process improvement are happening in many areas within State and Local Government throughout Washington State. Our company has been involved in some exciting projects and we would love to share with you what we have learned and the solutions we provide. Come see us locally at these important and well-attended Government IT events. Our CEO will be offering signed copies of his book Enterprise Content Management for SharePoint to the first 25 booth visitors at each event, you must be a Seahawks or Sounders fan to be eligible.
This event is free for all state, federal and local government employees, as well entities with a signed Master Contracts Usage Agreement. Training sessions will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Tacoma Dome on September 10 and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center on September 11.
The purpose of the third annual Washington State Government Lean Transformation Conference, hosted by Results Washington, Office of the Governor, is to provide ideas and inspiration about the application of Lean to government operations. Attendees will have the opportunity to deepen their understanding of Lean principles and tools through the conference’s key components:
- Opening remarks by Gov. Jay Inslee
- Keynote address by John Shook, Chairman and CEO of Lean Enterprise Institute
- Keynote address by Natalie Sayer, consultant and co-author of Lean for Dummies, 2nd edition
- 4 facilitated networking opportunities
- 8 case study sessions where you can see how another state agency or county government is applying Lean
- 60+ breakout sessions presented by our private-sector Lean expert partners