This release improves the dashboard by providing more information and tools for users.
- The AIRLIFT dashboard now is broken up into panels to provide a cleaner look and feel as well as provide more functionality.
- For accounts with WordPress access a wordpress button has been added to the AIRLIFT Dashboard.
- Improvements to user creation so that an error is no longer generated with no permissions are selected, but the user is given the “none” permission instead.
- Editing users will now persist their existing groups without having to reselect them during editing
- For accounts that use CRM functionality a new crm permission has been added to limit access.
- A new integration with EchoSign was added to provide agreement creation, signing and processing into ECM backends for enabled accounts.
- The DocuSign integration was revamped to use API OAuth integration to improve functionality and security. There is no external change to existing functionality and existing DocuSign integrations will continue to function as before.